Tuesday, February 10, 2009

during Sunday's YGT meeting break Kevin was talking about joining facebook. Couple of days later, I thought I would check it out. I joined yesterday and today I spent some time looking for friends.I then got responses from others who want to be my friend. Seems pretty cool, I was all surprised to see how many family members were already on to befriend me. The next thing is now I have to learn how to navigate this how to contact people. And what's the best way to use facebook.

Today's been a fairly gray day weather wise, but the temperatures up so it's not horrible. Somewhere in the mid 40s. I'm hoping that this will be how the remainder of winter continues.

during a break today, I forgot to go out and buy a FireWire cable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home